▲3421 | reblog
Scans from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Official Illustrated Companion
▲179800 | reblog
IM NEVER EVER GONNA GET OVER THIS.
I love his reaction
MUCH GENTLEMAN, LOOK AT HOW HE JUST ACCEPTS IT AND LAUGHS. HE ISN’T GROSSED OUT, HE REALIZES THAT IT’S COMPLETELY NORMAL, LIKE WOWOW FOUR FOR YOU JOSH, FOUR FOR YOU
Anonymous asked: You realize that once Josh is blond, it will be the last time right? Just tossing that out there. Savor every moment when it finally comes.
▲209 | reblog
▲666 | reblog
Josh freaks out after nearly getting busted taking a peak at Jens ‘assets’
- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.
▲1445 | reblog
“Growing up, my bedroom was right above my parents’ bedroom and I used to hear them laughing before they went to sleep. If you were around my parents, you want to be married; you want to have what they have.”
- Jennifer Lawrence about her future husband
I used to hear them laughing…
If you were around them…
You want to have what they have…
Well Jennifer, you can have ALL that with Josh, you know…